Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog Report 18/July to 30/Aug

I wondered before writing this-whether I need to have something called as a monthly report??.I gave a thought and decided to go ahead.Eventhough,my blog is just new,I am proud to present this report.
  • The Alexa ranking of the blog jumped from 18,781,964 to 12,279,173.For the people who have not heard about Alexa,they are the website who rank blogs and website based on the traffic
  • As of today I had 1039 visitors,25 e-mail subscribers.For a new blog this quite fascinating.
  • The Quiz competition hosted on this blog received a tremendous response and once again congratulations for the winners and thanks for the Sponsors-Amrutha Agency
  • I have been receiving lot of appreciations from the EHS Community for starting this blog and everyone's expectation is that,I continue to provide more and more informations

This is it.Hope that I will have more things to write in my next blog report.Till then Happy reading.

Thanks

No comments: