Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quiz Questions - Answer correctly and win prizes

Friends,here are the 5 questions of the EHS Quiz,that my friends in Amrutha agency are sponsoring on my blog
Amrutha agency are the stockists of Medicines and they have informed me that,they would host many more such competitions,based on the success of this quiz.
Prizes:
I Prize : Rs 1000
II Prize : Rs.500
III Prize : Rs250(two prizes of Rs 250 each).
Questions:
1.What is the full form of WEEE(related to e-waste)?
2.Portable Fire extinguishers are supposed to be mounted or placed on a
platform at what height(in cms) from the floor?

3.Haemoglobin in blood contains which element?
4.Which gas was mainly responsible for Bhopal Gas tragedy?
5.What is the full form of "HAZOP"?
What you need to do:..........
  • Send in your answers to ehshegde@yahoo.com by 15th August 2008 with "Quiz Answers" in the subject line
The decission of Amrutha agency and me would be final.In case there are more than one person sending all correct answers,then,the winners will be decided by drawing of lots.

Note:
a.The prizes will be given in Indian Rupees only
b.I will be sending the winners cheque from my personal account,as amrutha agency have
already credited the prize amount to my account. Contact me if You have any clarifications
Happy quizzing & winning!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
This is good exercise.
I feel that through this we all will be having a chance to compete.
Other times we will be arranging competitions.
Instead we are participating.
Winning the prize is secondary.
Participation should be there.
Regards

Muralidhara B.K
Mob:9880 280 521

Karthikkaraikudy said...

Pradeep,
Good initiative on EHS. Pl keep it up.
As for the quiz some questions may need some digdeep from folks. I guess.
Thanks
Karthik.