Sunday, January 1, 2012
God save our country!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Do track this website regularly to obtain information on various aspects,measures taken by the ministry and also Daily Press releases.
You can use the informations in the website and specifically in the Draft plan for Pandemic preparedness and response to prepare a plan that would suit your community or office
Very good and updated informations are available in this website.Hope this information is helpful
It is important to understand what does different phases.There are actually 1-6 phases and each of these are described as follows:
- Phase 1 : Low risk of human cases
- Phase 2 : Higher risk of human cases
- Phase 3 : No or very limited human to human transmission
- Phase 4 : Evidence of increased human to Human transmissions
- Phase 5 : Evidence of significant Human to Human transmission
- Phase 6 : Efficient and sustained Human to Human transmission
I hope this information helps in better understanding!
Have a Influenza-free life!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- 10-15 years of experience
- Good knowledge of EHS practices,Policies,Legal requirement
So,wishing you all the best!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
For more information contact email@example.com
Best of luck!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
There are lot of Yahoo groups related to EHS.But the following are the groups I found very active,in which all informations related to EHS are exchanged and discussed.These groups have EHS professionals across various industries.You may like to join
I am already a member of these two groups and has tasted the usefulness of these groups.So thought of informing you