Friday, October 3, 2008

Pollution Pollution every where! no place to spare



I have been always telling people proudly about my native district Uttara Kannada's(Karwar) greenary and the way people are preserving the environment.

But this time around when I travelled to my native place Kumta,I decided to give a try and confirm whether my understanding was correct.
While driving I observed lot of plastic waste being thrown all the way.The above photoes I took at a small canal in karki ,a place near Honnavar says the story.You can find lot of plastic wastes just thrown around all places including the small canals,rivers(including the famous river Sharavathi).
I hope commonsense prevails and the people become aware of these issues.I am confident that the people of uttarakannada will surely understand the importance of saying "No to Plastics"


No comments: